| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irai in April is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 145.1mm (5.7in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Irai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Irai, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Irai: