| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irai in October is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy. Around 175.4mm (6.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Irai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Irai, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Irai: